About Our Care Management Services
Our care management team of experts has years of experience navigating the changing health care system and are here to be your dedicated guides, advocates and support system. Grace Care Management provides nurses, social workers, geriatric care managers and allied health professionals. They are each uniquely skilled in patient care and have been trained to advocate for optimum health, dignity and quality of life along the whole continuum of care.
Each of our San Diego based Care Managers can assist you with visits both at home and over the phone as needed. We provide 24/7 on call support and are here for you and your loved one every step of the way. Visits can be scheduled at individual hourly rates, with no weekly minimum requirements.
Care managers can help with...
- Medication management
- Coordinating care with multiple healthcare providers
- Transitional care: Helping patients home from the hospital and skilled nursing facilities
- Regular communication and status updates to family members and health care professionals
- Linkage to community resources
- Concierge physician referrals
- Placement services
- Clinical support and quality assurance for existing caregivers